Purpose: Serves customers by providing product and service information. Responsible for order entry, order status requests, and the customer satisfaction of clients that lie within the geographical territory.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and controls receipt of orders and their releases to warehouse or directly to customer.
- Answer incoming calls via telephone, electronic and facsimile requests.
- Identifies customer problems and resolves them expeditiously and efficiently.
- Develop and employ a high level of product and application knowledge.
- Understand and respond to customer delivery needs by interfacing with internal and supplier personnel.
- Promote value-added upselling to customers.
- High School or General Education Diploma
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle customer concerns with a positive attitude while producing optimal results
- Able to work and contribute to a team environment
Impression Solutions, Inc. supports and has a strong commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Impression Solutions, Inc. recruits, hires, trains, transfers, promotes, and compensates individuals and makes all personnel decisions without regard to one’s sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of the job, veteran status, or employee genetic information (as defined in the “Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act (GINA)”) in accordance with applicable law.