Purpose: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes/sells/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
Details of Responsibilities:
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing and inside sales.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospecting customers.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports to Vice-President of Sales and Director of Sales.
- Must possess 5 years experience in the printing imaging industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales approach.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and contact management software.
Impression Solutions, Inc. supports and has a strong commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Impression Solutions, Inc. recruits, hires, trains, transfers, promotes, and compensates individuals and makes all personnel decisions without regard to one’s sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of the job, veteran status, or employee genetic information (as defined in the “Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act (GINA)”) in accordance with applicable law.