Did you know that at ISI we have a state-of-the-art pre-configuration centre? From providing helpful recommendations for system configurations to crafting custom device-level APIs to interact with intricate data strings, our pre-configuration services offer a wide range of options to meet your customer’s unique needs and ensure a seamless implementation!
Here are five reasons to consider ISI’s pre-configuration services:
- QUICKER DELIVERY – Secure more deals with quicker delivery and installation rather than waiting for your technician to set up each printer before delivery.
- PRINTERS COME “PLUG & PLAY” – Preconfiguring a printer eliminates the traditional need for technicians or end users to manually configure settings on each printer.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES INSTALLED – Preconfiguring a printer can help ensure that customers receive their printers with all the necessary software updates and patches already installed, resulting in fewer technical issues down the road.
- NETWORK READY – Preconfigured printers come ready to use on the customer’s network with the right network settings, an IP address, Asset Tags, and default settings set to the customer’s preferences.
- SUPPLIES ON BOARD – Preconfiguring allows dealers to deliver a printer with the required consumables so that customers can begin printing as soon as they receive their printers.
Pre-configured services can help dealers streamline their business operations, saving them time and money. You no longer need to receive, configure, and re-deliver devices to the end user!
To learn more, or to request that your next order be pre-configured, simply contact your ISI representative.
Impression Solutions Inc. is a value-add, full-service distributor of printing and imaging solutions. ISI offers their dealers, resellers and their end users unparalleled service and support as an OEM full-line authorized distributor of Kyocera monochrome and color printers, MFPs, Wide Format Printers, printer accessories, printer supplies and customized printing solutions.
Recent launches include Virtual Inventory Services and IS Docs, a turnkey Document Management program for Imaging Dealers to grow their monthly recurring revenues (MRR).
ISI maintains a full inventory of over 2,200 SKUs of printer products ready for same-day shipment from their 35,000 square feet of warehousing space in 5 distribution centers from coast to coast.