Now more than ever, businesses of every size are turning toward innovative and cutting-edge solutions that bring green benefits while making their business processes easier and more efficient. Managed Print solutions have helped many businesses looking to do just that!
Let’s look at 5 key GO GREEN benefits of an MPS solution:
1. PRINT REDUCTION – Print restrictions limit the amount of printing users can do, reducing print-related expenses including the cost of paper, printer parts and consumables like toner and paper. Ongoing monitoring of print devices and usage encourages people to print responsibly knowing their printing activities are being reported.
“Most people print 10% less the moment they know their print usage is being monitored.”– Office Tech Insider
2. ENERGY SAVINGS – Newer printing technologies use a fraction of the energy required to print, copy, scan, and fax. By installing newer devices, your customers are bound to see a reduction in their power consumption costs. Newer Inkjet printing technologies from Epson will also dramatically reduce the amount of energy required vs traditional laser printers that require heat to fuse the toner to the page.
“The typical office printer costs $225 per year in energy costs alone.”– EPA
3. WASTE REDUCTION – It takes up to 1,000 years for a print cartridge to fully decompose in a landfill site. By returning empty toner cartridges to their MPS provider customers can greatly reduce landfill with an effective cartridge recycling process.
4. COST SAVINGS – Shifting from an unmanaged to a managed print environment typically saves a business up to 40% on their printing costs. These savings come from print reduction strategies, aligning the print equipment with usage, energy cost savings and less money tied up in toner cartridges stored in supply cabinets with automated toner fulfillment services.
5. SAVE TREES – By setting your print defaults to automatically print on both sides of the page, organizations can save up to 50% of their paper consumption with two-sided printing. Should users prefer to print on just one side of the paper, this function can be easily turned off and then returned to the double-sided default.
If you’re a Managed Print provider, you are in an important position to deliver these GO GREEN advantages to your clients! With an MPS solution, your customers will reduce their costs and increase efficiency while also protecting our planet’s resources in the process.
Ask us about our exclusive distribution model and value-added services for Managed Print Service providers. We’ll introduce you to the world’s most cost-effective, efficient, and energy-saving laser and inkjet printing technologies to take your customers’ green initiatives to the next level!
Impression Solutions Inc. is a value-add, full-service distributor of printing and imaging solutions. ISI offers their dealers, resellers and their end users unparalleled service and support as an OEM full-line authorized distributor of Kyocera monochrome and color printers, MFPs, Wide Format Printers, printer accessories, printer supplies and customized printing solutions.
Recent launches include Virtual Inventory Services and IS Docs, a turnkey Document Management program for Imaging Dealers to grow their monthly recurring revenues (MRR).
ISI maintains a full inventory of over 2,200 SKUs of printer products ready for same-day shipment from their 35,000 square feet of warehousing space in 5 distribution centers from coast to coast.