For the most impressive serviceability, and running costs in the industry, look no further than Kyocera’s 2021 multifunction print offerings. Kyocera uses ceramic parts for their toner cartridges and drums, which are more durable and require less servicing than other materials.
Kyocera printers also feature “toner lock” a smart system that locks the door to the toner, so it’s not replaced until it’s totally empty. The door automatically unlocks when it’s time to replace the cartridge.
Are you ready to learn more? Here are the top five Kyocera multifunction printers available in 2021!
- Kyocera Monochrome TASkalfa 8003i A3 – The TASkalfa 8003i offers copying, printing, color scanning, and optional faxing. This versatile monochrome MFP offers users 80ppm output and is perfectly suited for small to medium-sized business applications.
- Kyocera TASkalfa 4053ci A3 Color – If you’re looking for a high-quality, high-capacity device, this MFP seamlessly fits into a company’s busy workflow. With its HyPAS platform or optional FIERY controller, everyone can scan, print, copy, and fax from just one workstation.
- Kyocera TASkalfe 5003i A3 Monochrome – This printer is designed for the most demanding office applications and offers data encryption and standard hard disk overwrite for added security. Add a large touchscreen, standard wireless connection, and additional security features to keep your information confidential.
- Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn Monochrome – Created to meet the need for a black and white multifunction printer that is compact in size, but big on features. The M3655idn offers impressive performance including copy, full print, fax, and color scan capabilities, all accessible by a 7” color touchscreen interface.
- Kyocera ECOSYS P3155dn Monochrome Network Printer – This printer delivers power and productivity at lightning-fast speeds. For a business that demands exceptional performance, versatility, and reliability in a black and white printer, this compact, powerful workhorse can meet any business needs.
Among dealers, Kyocera is well known for the lowest cost of operation among all laser printing technologies. Thinking about adding Kyocera to your offerings? Talk to us about the benefits ISI dealers enjoy: REWARDS on purchases, experienced technical support, pre-configuration services and the confidence that end users won’t see with online pricing from the OEM. Give us a call to learn more.